FMT Fuel Monitoring System for Commercial Trucking.
- The FMT Fuel Monitoring System records the tank
contents and fuel usage continuously - with
- This is a compact, simple to use yet sophisticated system which can be used on its own - or connected to a laptop PC to allow more complete analysis of the fuel history of the vehicle.*
- A system so sophisticated that it can also be connected to a full blown 'PC in the Cab' system to allow complete fuel monitoring from anywhere in the world.**
- A simple display readout gives you the essential information at a glance so that you quickly know how much the last trip should have cost you and can confirm this from the fuel receipts with easy detection of any discrepancies.
- Tamper resistant fasteners and fittings and an overall robust construction resists damage which could disable the system and conceal removal or short delivery of fuel.
- The FMT Fuel Monitoring System comprises fuel tank quantity sensing, flow totalising and data logging. The unit has an interface for data output to a remote computer system, either on the vehicle or after return to the base depot.
- High precision allows comparison of total fuel used with vehicle fuel invoices to reveal any discrepancy due to short delivery, leakage, reduced fuel efficiency, pilferage or fraud.
- Additional analysis with the FMT Analyser software application can be used to detect the time, date and nature of discrepancies. *
* The FMT Analyser Software package allows graphical analysis of data stored in the inbuilt data logger and correlates tank capacity with fuel consumed. Discrepancies between fuel consumed and fuel added to the tank will be revealed along with the time and date.
** with optional interface fitted.